NAPA AUTO PARTS
In 1925, a group of independent auto parts sellers met in Detroit to form the National Automotive Parts Association. Their mission was simple: improve the distribution of auto parts to serve the people and businesses who increasingly relied on cars and trucks for their transportation needs.
NAPA stores and warehouses, owned by various member companies at the time, quickly became the go-to sources for parts. Carlyle Fraser, the founder of Genuine Parts Company, served as a key NAPA contributor in its early years.
Over the years, Genuine Parts began to acquire the other NAPA member companies and, in 2012, became the last remaining member of NAPA, a brand with a reputation for quality parts, rapid availability, and knowledgeable people.
Today, NAPA-branded stores and AutoCare Centers continue to serve auto service professionals, do-it-yourselfers, and everyday drivers with quality parts and supplies to keep cars, trucks, and equipment performing safely and efficiently.
The NAPA distribution system has more than 500,000 part numbers distributed across 57 distribution centers, 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS stores, and more than 16,000 NAPA AutoCare and AutoCare Collision Centers throughout the United States.
This website is property of and operated by, Genuine Parts Company. The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “trademarks”) displayed on the Sites and Apps are registered and unregistered trademarks of the nation's national Automotive Parts Association LLC (NAPA). NAPA licenses trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names to its member organizations for use. NAPA does not manufacture, distribute, sell, or supply any product or automotive part. NAPA is a membership association that provides services to its members.